Nike does more than outfit the world's best athletes. We are a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries, and push out the edges of what can be. We're looking for people who can grow, think, dream and create. We thrive in a culture that embraces diversity and rewards imagination. We seek achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it's about bringing what you have to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
If you're ready to innovate and lead in the Digital space, join Nike's Consumer Digital Technology organization. We bring together technology and process expertise to deliver one-stop solutions that enable Nike, Inc.'s digital products and services. We are responsible for creating, developing and deploying seamless, tailored and inherently social experiences to its Digital consumers. Working with our organization will be rewarding, challenging, and most definitely not be just another job.
The Consumer Profile capability is core to serving our consumers whenever, wherever they want in a best-in-class personalized experience. Consumer profile consists of an integrated data foundation, real-time services and UI experience product that delivers a single, common and consistent features and real-time connectivity to consumer data for online, web, app, in store and consumer services applications and experiences.
As our Expert Consumer Profile Architect, you'll be a trusted member of our team with the following responsibilities:
- Investigate solutions options, document options and bring development team to consensus on recommended option.
- Collaborate with other architecture team members to help ensure an integrated and consistent product ensuring a seamless consumer experience.
- Successfully gain endorsement from both the technical and architecture communities for new development efforts.
- Participate in strategic and operational planning, including fostering innovation and planning projects.
Requirements for the position include:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science or equivalent
- 8+ years of software development work experience including business systems analysis, solution design, and deployment of enterprise eCommerce/online products and applications.
- 5+ demonstrated ability to architect online product strategies and solutions.
- Expert understanding of Java (client & server side) JS Frameworks (like JQuery), Web Services, front-end and data services optimization, AJAX Web Services and API technologies.
- Strong understanding of back end database solutions, including data modeling and database design. Strong preference given to experience in Oracle 11g.
- Demonstrated ability to direct the solution design streams of major programs inclusive of user experience, services, applications, information, infrastructure & data.
- Experience with broad range of online technologies and tools with good understanding of platform development standards and coding solutions.
- Proven track record of designing and developing digital product solutions and turning strategy into reality through superior architecture and design
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain architectures, models, and coding patterns in support of product roadmap
- Experience working in complex projects with multi-tier architecture in a global or multi-division environment is preferred
To ensure that we continue to hire competent, ethical and trustworthy individuals, all candidates must successfully complete a thorough background investigation prior to receiving any offer of employment from Nike.
Have we piqued your interest? Good, then a generous benefits package will only sweeten the deal. We offer a stock purchase plan, 401(k), a casual work environment, and a host of other perks we don't have room to mention here.
As soon as you post your resume, our technical recruiter will be immediately notified.
We're interested in learning more about you and appreciate you taking the time to apply online.
NIKE, Inc. (NIKE) is engaged in the design, development and worldwide marketing of footwear, apparel, equipment, and accessory products....