Come join Intel's IDGa Architecture Group! Through continuing pathfinding of new technologies and methods, we define and deliver the World's Best Microprocessors. Within the IDGa Architecture group is the Converged SoC Architecture team. This team leads and drives modular architecture, design, and validation for Intel SoC products. It is chartered to drive an Intel-wide collaborative effort to standardize and continuously evolve modular design interfaces and to define and drive strategies for modularity and reuse in post-silicon test and validation.
We are looking for a Research Scientist with an interest in the component design realm to be a member of our team. This person would work in research and development in one or more of the following areas:
The ideal candidate should exhibit behavioral traits that indicate:
- Hardware architecture
- Computer vision
- An ability to learn new concepts or develop these new skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivation and well organized
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through relevant previous job and/or research experience.
- Must have an MS or PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of programming or system building experience (i.e., SW and/or HW design)
- Minimum 3 years of experience with challenging analytical projects and algorithms
- 4+ years of experience in the above skills sets
- 2+ years of experience with conducting research and/or building relatively complex systems and solutions
Dec 5, 2012
Feb 3, 2013
Intel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
We will accept applications/resumes until 60 days after posting date or earlier at Intel's discretion
Intel - 16 months ago
There's more inside Intel than you ever imagined.
At Intel, we see more inside the every day. We see potential, opportunity...