As a Contract Administrative Assistant, you will be responsible for the following:
The successful candidate’s minimum qualifications will include the following:
- Preparing and managing correspondence, documents and reports from rough draft and compiled data, research and gather materials, assemble reports, and maintain and retrieve database information.
- Taking note, typing and distributing minutes of meetings.
- Maintaining databases, operating office equipment, ordering supplies and managing office space.
- Executing and maintaining office systems, maintaining calendars and schedules.
- Handling mail, incoming telephone calls, enquiries, or requests.
- Maintaining and devising office systems, including filing, data management etc.
- Establishing and maintaining secretarial practices in order to ensure reliable and accurate data, essential for business operations.
- Arranging and confirming appointments, and organizing external and internal events.
- Organizing and coordinating meetings, travel arrangements, and conferences.
- Creating, submitting and managing expense reports for the Sales Management Team.
- Liaising with external and internal contacts, suppliers or clients.
- Perform primary contact and establish rapport with clients, visitors and people going in and out of the office on a daily basis.
- Communicating verbally as well as in writing to respond to inquiries and providing information.
- Discretion, good judgment ability, adaptable and versatile professionals.
- Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures.
- Extensive knowledge of applicable software applications, such as PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and Word.
- Proficiency in spelling, grammar, punctuation, and further English language skills.
- Good at typewriting.
- Experience and working knowledge of internet usage and navigation.
- Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Initiative, stress tolerance, and customer-service orientation.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Key characteristics include outstanding communications skills, strong multi-tasking and time-management skills, and ability to learn new skills quickly.
- Positive attitude and a good team player.