The Contracts Data Coordinator is responsible for the processing and maintenance of Healthways legal documents with fitness providers, including contracts, amendments, contract assignments, certificates of insurance, and other documents. This position documents contract terms and customizations, maintains a database of contract and provider information, coordinates and communicates the status of contracts and providers within the department and throughout the corporation, ensures the integrity of provider data, resolves provider data issues, and provides general assistance to the Provider Networks Department under the direction of the Contracts Manager.
- Process contracts, contract amendments, assignment documents and insurance certificates and other documents by entering data into the database in accordance with standard protocol; track and communicate processing status within the department.
- Maintain a database of contract terms and customizations and contractual obligations to allow for efficient management of contracts.
- Ensure data integrity by developing and performing quality assurance procedures related to fitness provider information, including data verification and validation.
- Communicate fitness provider network modifications throughout the company through formal updates and reports.
- Ensure fitness providers remain in compliance with the terms of their contract agreement with regard to providing insurance certificates; pursue and obtain appropriate evidence of insurance when necessary.
- Organize and maintain Healthways' provider contracts.
- Resolve provider data issues.
- Prepare contract-related correspondence
- Degree/diploma in related field preferred; or equivalent additional experience
- One or more years experience in an office environment
- Excellent communications skills - written and verbal
- Strong database management skills; fast and accurate data entry
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Time management and organization
- Ability to think creatively, work independently, and handle multiple competing priorities
Healthways is the largest independent global provider of well-being improvement solutions. Dedicated to creating a healthier world one person at a time, the Company uses the science of behavior change to produce and measure positive change in well-being for our customers, which include employers, integrated health systems, hospitals, physicians, health plans, communities and government entities. We provide highly specific and personalized support for each individual and their team of experts to optimize each participant's health and productivity and to reduce health-related costs. Results are achieved by addressing longitudinal health risks and care needs of everyone in a given population. The Company has scaled its proprietary technology infrastructure and delivery capabilities developed over 30 years and now serves approximately 40 million people on four continents.
Here at Healthways as we continue to make the world a healthier place, we have also created an environment where people choose to do their best work. Our unique culture thrives on mission-driven individuals who exude a high sense of energy and passion in everything that they do. Collaboration and teamwork are an essential part of everyday life for Colleagues who trust and depend on one another to achieve the highest degree of collective success. We are an organization that strives to recruit the best and the brightest individuals who take pride in the statement 'I work for Healthways.'
Healthways, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and is committed to a proactive program of affirmative action and diversity development. Healthways, Inc. will continue to recruit, hire, train, and promote into all job levels without regard to race, religion, gender, marital status, familial status, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, source of income, or veteran status.
For health insurers, healthy plan members are cheap plan members; that's where Healthways comes in. The health services company...