Prepares, compiles and maintains patient and operational records in patient care areas. Position performs general manual and electronic clerical duties.
1. Responsible for the reception/clerical/secretarial duties of the nursing unit.
2. Resource for medical / clinical staff for computer applications and workflow.
3. Responsible for SCM order maintenance and surveillance.
4. Responsible for being the focal communication source on the nursing unit.
5. Organizes time, supplies, and equipment efficiently and effectively.
6. Participates in activities which promote growth and development.
High school graduate or GED and one year of general office clerical experience.
Preferred qualifications include experience as a unit secretary.
Position will be required to pass a computerized competency test after employment and appropriate training.
DeKalb Medical - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard