Sabre is a global technology company that touches nearly every aspect of travel. Our innovative software enables more than a billion people around the world to plan, book and experience their travel at a time and price that is right for them. By delivering the technology behind travel, Sabre is working magic behind the scenes every day to make the world a better place, one journey at a time.
Under general direction, analyzes website traffic for trends and use patterns to identify and quantify customer habits and behavior.
Recommends modifications to website design to maximize traffic, customer satisfaction, capture and sales generation.
Reviews customer feedback for website, recommends improvement and enhancements.
Performs complex analysis.
Reviews competitive websites and collects marketing intelligence regarding competitive position.
The SEO Product Manager is a critical member of the Product Management team that drives the overall roadmap for a specific set of cross site functionalities.
This individual is responsible for championing and applying SEO best practices and aligning page development that attracts travel shoppers.
Must be a passionate, innovative entrepreneur with proven and exceptional SEO expertise.
- Stay up to date on the latest developments in SEO and search engine trends to ensure SEO strategy and site architecture keep pace with evolving organic search practices
- Develop key performance indicators for SEO effectiveness, including success metrics, processes for measurement, competitive audits and opportunity analysis
- Institute white hat techniques that have positive impacts on organic traffic and booking conversions
- Employ descriptive & persuasive copywriting to create, optimize and continuously update site content - including meta data, articles and blogs - ensuring optimal rankings for targeted keywords and pages
- Leverage user generated content and content development to improve SEO
- Research, measure and grow link building campaigns, including internal & external links, directory listings and other relevant sources to maximize link juice
- Develop technical strategies concerning URI structure, canonicals, structured markup, information architecture and page speed
- Review and audit content templates to drive changes that comply with W3C standards and improve search engine crawl-ability
- Identify and remove obstacles which impede search engines’ ability to discover and index our content
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders up and down the conversion funnel to ensure efforts are aligned with company strategy
- Identify, evaluate and recommend new SEO opportunities and content strategies managed by other Discovery and "line-of-business" product managers
Bachelor's degree or equivalent
Experience, Skills & Qualifications:
Minimum 3 years related experience
Ability to demonstrate a detailed understanding of search engines, search engine spiders, relevance ranking criteria, keyword research, competitive analysis, content management systems and performance scorecards
Possess strong working knowledge & proficiency with:
Web analytics tools such as Omniture SiteCatalyst, Coremetrics and/or Google Analytics
SEO platforms such as BrightEdge S3, Conductor Searchlight and/or SEOmoz
SEO tools such as Webmaster Tools, AdWords, SEO PowerSuite, Screaming Frog, Xenu LinkSleuth, PowerMapper and/or SortSite
Desktop software such as MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
Possess solid working knowledge of marketing principles and of the organization's marketing practices and policies
THE SABRE HOLDINGS PORTFOLIO OF COMPANIES includes Travelocity, Sabre Travel Network, Sabre Airline Solutions and Sabre Hospitality Solutions. Headquartered in Southlake, Texas, Sabre Holdings has approximately 10,000 employees in 60 countries. Our people take initiative, are resourceful and innovative, and are passionate about what they do. In return for their hard work and dedication, Sabre Holdings provides our employees with countless learning and growth opportunities, a healthy work-life balance and a fun, yet productive, work environment.
What happens when you combine technology with travel? Sabre!
Did you know that Sabre’s cutting-edge technology is used by more...