Tenet, through its subsidiaries, owns and operates acute care hospitals and numerous related health care services. Our mission is to be recognized for our commitment to our people and partners who provide quality, innovative care to the patients we serve in our communities. It's a spirit you can experience first-hand and it's a philosophy that can enhance your own approach to health care and your career goals.
The Manager of Patient Services provides strategic direction and leadership to all aspects of Tenet's Service operations including communication, reporting, and execution for corporate, regional, and hospital initiatives. Responsible for corporate Service infrastructure providing operational support and service consulting.
Provides oversight, participates, and guides coaching calls, site visits, and service training. Participates in audits and site visits. Works to identify and address operational opportunities identified during site visits and survey results.
Oversees the collection of "Effective Practices, maintains the service website, and facilitates toolkit development as needed. Provides direction for educational forums and related service sessions for corporate, regional, and/or hospital locations.
- Master's Degree in healthcare related field preferred, Bachelor's required.
- Minimum five years of service-related experience.
- Five years of clinical nursing experience preferred.
- Experience working with healthcare data, performance management and process improvement systems and strategies, for example Lean Six Sigma.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and presentation skills to all levels of employees.
- Experience in leading multi-disciplinary teams to solve problems.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience in project management
- Strong business computer skills (Microsoft office tools)
- Design, develop, and present coaching programs for Tenet to improve the patient experience.
- Proactively collect, document, and distribute Effective Practice materials from Tenet hospitals and/or external sources.
- Manage Service web site to house tools and resources for easy access by the hospitals.
- Coordinate and facilitate webinars and conference calls to transfer Effective Practice knowledge to a wide audience.
- Conduct on-site training and coaching at targeted hospitals.
- Provide leadership and mentoring to hospital Service Excellence teams.
Primary Location: TX-Dallas
Hospital/Facility: 979-Dallas, Texas
Job Type: MGR
Shift Type: Exempt 80 Hour Pay Period
Tenet Healthcare - 4 years ago
copy to clipboard
Tenet Healthcare Corporation is one of the largest investor-owned health care delivery systems in the nation.
• 80 hospitals