Requisition #: 57648
Job Title: Solution Center Team Lead
Country: United States
Employment Status: Full Time
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
Insightful Expertise is a core value at ADP. In National Account Services, it's one of the reasons the world's largest companies - including 80% of the Fortune 500 - count on our solutions. We bring the proven expertise and responsiveness of one company and one team dedicated to unparalleled partnership and an unwavering relationship with our clients. We are a passionate partner committed to their success - and are looking for like minded individuals who want to be part of our winning team.
Aids Client Services management in monitoring the daily services provided by his/her assigned team. Analyzes individual schedules, call metrics and project work to evaluate the best approach to providing proactive services within client contact performance goals.
Identifies training needs within the team and coordinates additional training as required to meet service standards and the effective use of tools and methodologies in the department. Oversees the use of standard process workflows within his/her designated team. Escalates critical client priorities and service issues.
- Monitors call center productivity goals by effectively managing call volume and resources among the client service team.
- Manages all scheduling for the team. Mentors new associates on product functionality and service techniques.
- Analyzes and tracks call volume and makes decisions with regard to team resources ensuring that appropriate productivity levels are maintained within the team.
- Provides feedback to team on status. Recognizes deficiencies in process and tools, recommends enhancements based upon best practices.
- Assists the KAM in determining and documenting the scope of one-time projects and the referral of time-consuming and complex projects to the Project Services group. Coordinates feedback to the client on proposed solutions and maintains regular communications with the client.
- Assists the KAM in the research and determination of corrective action for client inquiries or issues. Escalates issues which may require intervention by the Client Service Manager.
- May perform special projects as determined necessary by the Client Service Manager.
- Provides input to KAM performance appraisal. Conducts interviews and assists in screening process for new associates.
- Working with the KAM, recommends client options to improve upon product competencies.
- Administers client satisfaction surveys, including follow-up with clients on positive and negative feedback and expediting service recovery when necessary.
- Prepares KAM to accept new business into their base of clients.
- Provides technical and functional product and tool expertise to less experienced KAMs.
- Management Responsibility: Lead responsibility for 6 team member
- Ensures KAMs effectively maintain client contact management databases (ACCESS) in accordance with established NPC workrules.
- Service Oriented: Understands the perspective of the client and takes action(s) to integrate the client's needs with the products and strategic direction of ADP; builds a relationship of trust and respect with the clients.
- Technical Knowledge: Applies knowledge of product and service components and internal system to client, individual, department and organizational goals.
- Teamwork: Partners with fellow associates / supervisors / departments and contributes and exchanges knowledge and skills to meet group needs and goals; participates in resolving issues.
- Multi-Tasking: Responds and reacts to a variety of different critical issues simultaneously.
- Product Knowledge: demonstrates thorough knowledge of applicable products and services by correctly answering questions and delivering solutions to meet client needs.
- Problem Analysis / Resolution: Gathers information necessary to make decisions, anticipates, identifies, eliminates and resolves problems in a timely manner.
- Approach to Work: Strives to overcome assignment obstacles before seeking support. Displays energy and initiative. Takes ownership for work by setting priorities and utilizing department resources. Accepts feedback and criticism professionally and constructively.
- Building/Managing Teams: Organizes, gains the involvement of and manages diverse work groups and/or task forces to accomplish specific project or department goals.
(Experience, Skills, Academic)
- Minimum of 4 years experience within the National Accounts Client Service and/or Implementation Services departments with proven proficiencies in all National Accounts products.
- Demonstrated ability in project management, coupled with the ability to consult and advise clients of a higher complexity on product solutions.
- Demonstrates ability to effectively oversee a variety of simultaneous initiatives within a team environment.
- Must have the ability to effective communicate to both clients and internal personnel and work under pressure of time constraints.
- Proven effective use of CS Workstation and all related tools and applications.
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Information Technology or Human Resources or equivalent in education and experience required.
- At least three years of experience in National Accounts, preferably in the Client Services or Implementation departments or equivalent external project and/or analytical experience.
- CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS CPP certification or Pay Train completion with a score of at least 80% on all sections required. In addition, SHRM certification or completion of PHR course numbers 1, 2, 4 and 6 are required or comprable completion of CEBS program certification or courses. Formal training in Project Management and the use of Project Management software would be beneficial.
About ADP : We power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 60+ years of experience as a world-wide leader of business outsourcing solutions.
ADP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.
All Locations: United States, Alpharetta, GA
Job Category: Client Service
Area of Interest: General Client Services
ADP - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) is engaged in providing business outsourcing solutions. ADP offers a range of human resource (HR),...