Electrical Engineer for exciting CleanTech firm in Pasadena, CA We are a fast-growing CleanTech company who is developing one of the most efficient & low-cost grid energy storage solutions in existence. We are extremely well funded and backed by some of the biggest names in CleanTech VC’s.
Right now, as we continue to grow, we have an immediate job opening for an Electrical Engineer with a background in controls, to come work in our Pasadena, CA office.
What you need for this position:
What you'll be doing:
- BS in EE, CE or related
- 8+ years’ experience of Electrical design
- 2+ years’ experience in PLC controls engineering
- Knowledge of power distribution systems
- Understanding of both low & medium voltage systems,
- 3 phase AC induction motors
- Solid Works knowledge is a plus
What's in it for you:
- Develop the electrical designs for our proprietary equipment
- Manage the electrical design, the B.O.M. creation, PCB layout, fabrication and assembly
- PLC and HMI programming
So, if you are an Electrical Engineer (Controls) with experience, please apply today! -
- Competitive salary D.O.E. 80-100K
- Chance to work in a fast pace exciting environment
- Chance to reduce carbon and make the world a cleaner place!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.