Design and build complex programmatic solutions for extensions to the Oracle E-Business Suite System. Lead programming team in the implementation of programmatic solutions. Requires six or more years of experience using relational concepts with Oracle’s SQL and PL/SQL languages and reports development using Oracle ERP development tools & BI Solutions; including experience developing interfaces, data conversion and reports using EBS data models and API’s, with the ability to create full technical & functional specifications in support of the solution.
Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrate development team lead capabilities in fast paced project implementations utilizing Oracle E-Business Suite development tools and processes, such as CEMLI object remediation, and specification development.
- Demonstrate expert technical proficiency with Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12 and 11i.
- Lead team of onsite and offsite developers in coding standards, design documentations, testing & QA review.
- Provide best practices and knowledge transfer to client teams in support of complex software implementations.
- Usage of various Oracle diagnostics tools and scripts to diagnose production and user reported issues.
- Interact with peer developers, DBAs, Linux administrators, System Administrators to diagnose and implement patches/bug fixes in production environments.
- Work closely with business users to design, implement and test application extensions, conversions, interfaces and reports in the Oracle E-Business Suite environment.
- Analyze and develop appropriate solutions to resolve user requested enhancements with use of appropriate application of technology.
- Guide junior members of the team with SDLC best practices, code review, adherence to Oracle’s coding standards, design and develop low maintenance code/program units.
- Troubleshoot data issues and work closely with end-users and Oracle support to resolve.
- Work closely with business users to design, implement and test application extensions, conversions, interfaces and reports.
- Write and/or review technical documentation as required.
- Follow established change management processes.
- Provide thought leadership around industry best practices for improving operation efficiencies and profitability of client business.
- Business Development: Assist the Practice Manager to develop proposals, RFPs, and statements of work congruent with scale and scope of the sales cycle and eventual engagement. Collaborate with sales to up-sell consulting services within existing engagements. Assist Practice Manager in estimating projects to ensure profitable delivery.
- Marketing Awareness and Client Relationships: Maintain effective relationships with multiple clients and/or vendors. Publish and/or present to user, industry, vendor, and recruiting (job fairs). Assist in maintaining a professional market image for Jibe.
- Participate in the development of Jibe Intellectual Capital by contributing to EBS libraries, submitting papers to various Oracle publications, updating user documentation, and by delivering training, either internally or externally.
- Assist in documenting and performing application set ups for test instances. Thoroughly review application set up and configuration with the appropriate client lead to obtain sign off. Raise issues and work resolutions as they come up to ensure adherence to the project schedule. Work with the respective client functional lead to ensure knowledge transfer. Participate with the respective client functional lead throughout system testing. Provide guidance to the respective client functional lead in the preparation of training materials and class agendas.
- Project Support: Support project team for successful delivery of the client’s business requirements through all phases of the implementation. Lead weekly project status meetings for assigned team and actively participate in project’s weekly status, and/or, issues meetings.
- Staff Support: Acts as mentor for the professional growth of project team personnel, and will provide guidance and support to strengthen skills of all project team members assigned to the projects they manage.
- Leadership: Encourage teamwork and positive working relationships within the project team for all consultants and client members and throughout Jibe.
- Deep technical knowledge of E-Business Suite FND/AOL environment.
- Conceptual understanding of SOA framework, ISG & AIA.
- Technical design and development of Interfaces to and from EBS utilizing traditional P2P as well as SOA concepts.
- Technical design and development of data conversions to and from EBS.
- Conceptual business knowledge of current EBS functional concepts such as SLA, O2C & SCM.
- Technical design and development of Reports using the Oracle Reports tool, BI Publisher and OBIEE reporting solutions.
- Understanding of Entities and Relationships, ability to design complex data models
- Ability to write a full functional and technical specification.
- Experience developing and modifying BI publisher reports; RTF template construction, XSL logic, running BI publisher reports.
- Performance tuning using trace and Explain plan information.
- Experience with Workflow execution, workflow modification, PL/SQL event support, debugging and testing.
- Migrating programmatic and manual components of a change from test to production
- Familiarity with web page construction.
- Basic Unix understanding (file system, ftp, EBS file layout, simple shell scripts, environmental variables).
- Basic Java programming. JSP construction for EBS self-service modifications, specifically demonstrating skill in Oracle Applications Framework (OAF).
- Demonstrated, excellent verbal and written communications skills. The ability to communicate to all audience levels from field consultants to client project team members.
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently to efficiently complete project deliverables.
Environment and Physical Demands
- BA / BS degree from accredited college or university in computer science, engineering, a directly related field or equivalent work experience.
- 7 years of progressive experience in consulting environment, or a related industry / experience working directly with Oracle E-Business applications.
- 5 or more years of experience with Oracle SQL. Basic DML and DDL. Inline views, correlated sub-queries, etc.
- 5 or more years of experience with Oracle PL/SQL – stored procedures, packages, triggers, functions.
- 5 or more years of experience building and publishing views via Discoverer Admin; security; Item class experience; BIS views.
- 5 or more years of experience with GL, AP, AR data models and APIs.
- 5 or more years of experience with OM, Shipping, PO data models and APIs.
- 5 or more years of experience with WIP/OSFM, ENG, BOM, Quality, COST, MRP/ASCP data models and APIs.
- Able to transport portable computer: approximately 20 pounds.
- Work at various client sites which will require travel.
- Travel regionally on a routine basis and nationally / internationally as needed.
The above information is designed to outline the functions and position requirements of this job. It does not identify all tasks that may be expected, nor address the performance standards that must be maintained.
Jibe Consulting is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Jibe Consulting conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Reports To: Practice Manager
Position Type: Full-Time
Location: Seattle, WA
Join us in Denver for an Open House Networking Event
If you are in the Rocky Mountain Region, we invite you to join us for a Jibe Consulting Open House Networking Event.
The purpose of this event is to connect and meet local consulting professionals within the Rocky Mountain Region. Jibe Consulting is expanding, and we are looking to build our Oracle EBS, Hyperion, PeopleSoft and JD Edwards practices in the Rocky Mountain Region with consulting professionals in Colorado, Utah, and Texas. We are currently hiring Functional and Technical consultants, Project Managers, and Developers for all consulting levels and roles from Senior Project Managers to Staff Level Consultants, across the full spectrum of Oracle applications.
The event will provide you the opportunity to personally meet and engage with our Practice and Sales Director as well our Recruiting team. Drinks and appetizers will be served in an open venue setting allowing for lots of mingling and conversation. If you wish, feel free to bring a copy of your resume; however, this is completely optional. We simply want the chance to meet with you and introduce you to our organization as well as answer any questions you may have.
Please RSVP here: http://www.jibeconsulting.com/latest/event/denver-networking-open-house
Location: Denver, CO
Jibe Consulting, Inc. - 20 months ago