Each C Spire employee is fully engaged in bringing our strategic vision of personalized wireless to life through:
• Putting our customer at the center of everything we do
• A commitment to surprise, delight and wow our customers at every encounter
• A relentless passion to be the best
• Maximum dedication and effort
• Being open minded and innovative
• An unyielding commitment to quality
• Being assertive, competitive and bold
• A sense of urgency
• Continuous improvement
• Being resourceful, productive and efficient
• Expressing energy, enthusiasm and joy in serving external and internal customers
• An ownership mentality, behavior and accountability.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Every team member of the C Spire Crew is charged with bringing our strategic vision of personalized wireless to life. The Market Manager assumes responsibility for operations, sales, and services in a designated market. Project an energetic and upbeat professional image. Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of technology.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Five years business experience is required. College degree and three years management experience preferred. Excellent oral and written communication skills a must. Must demonstrate an ability to lead and manage operations in a given market.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS / WORKING CONDITIONS:
Must be able to stand for long periods of time, be able to lift 40lbs., and lift materials. Must be able to work some evenings and Saturdays.
Note: This is a brief description of the Market Manager’s responsibilities and is not limited to those described herein. Management retains the right to add, delete or modify any of these responsibilities at any time during employment. Rev. 9/2011
C Spire Wireless is the largest privately-held wireless provider in the United States, serving more than one million customers in the...