Under minimum supervision, inspect working conditions in industrial and other settings to ensure compliance with occupational safety and health regulations.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Attend all major customer safety meetings.
• Coordinator or provide in-house safety training for new hires.
• Give weekly safety meetings to employees.
• Travel to field locations and monitor safety of employees and equipment. Make recommendation related to findings.
• Observe workers to determine use of prescribed safety equipment, and safety procedures.
• Inspect specified areas for fire-prevention equipment and other safety and first-aid supplies.
• Prepare report of findings with recommendations for corrective action.
• May investigate accidents to ascertain causes for use in recommending preventive safety measures and developing safety program.
• May demonstrate use of safety equipment.
• May compile and submit required OSHA accident reports.
• Coordinate training activities with Field Trainer.
• Required to work on a 24 hour call basis.
• Perform various other duties assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
0-2 years experience or equivalent related experience.
Good written and verbal communication skills.
General knowledge of OSHA requirements.
General knowledge of safety equipment and standards.
Intermediate to advanced computer skills with experience using Microsoft Suite.
Must be able to work closely with fellow employees.
Must be able and willing to travel as required.
Bachelors Degree in a Safety related field of study.
Weatherford International can weather the natural and economic storms that affect the oil and gas market. The company, which is domiciled in...