DISH Media Sales, the advertising sales division of DISH Network, provides smart, cost-effective media solutions that complement those of traditional national cable. Headquartered in New York, with offices in Chicago and Los Angeles DISH Media Sales is part of the DISH Network family committed to offering the highest-quality entertainment and most advanced technology all at an unbeatable value.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Sales Assistant is responsible for daily account management and support to the Director of the Advertising Sales team and the Account Executives.
Primary responsibilities fall into the following categories:
Skills - Experience and Requirements:
- Creates and presents written and oral sales materials, including e-mails, proposals and presentations.
- Respond to inbound sales calls.
- Receivable management, client billing, and contract compliance.
- Maintain timely, detailed knowledge with respect to competing products and platforms.
- Department liaison across all groups inside the organization.
A successful Sales Assistant will have the following:
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; or two years related experience and/or training; and four plus years of experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2-4 plus years of National Television or Sales Experience preferred.
- Must be detail oriented and have excellent computer skills.
- MS office.
- Solid foundation in media math.
- Team oriented and strong multi-tasking skills.
Real Opportunity. Everyday
DISH Network L.L.C (Nasdaq: DISH), is the nation's third largest pay-TV provider and the leader in...