Pick Pack Production Supervisor
• Responsible for daily activities of pick pack and fulfillment operation for multiple product lines, ensuring that performance (inventory, cost, quality and delivery) results meet business requirements.
• Manages a team of non-exempt individual contributors; leads and coordinates daily activities.
• Responsible for hiring, setting and monitoring of annual performance plans, coaching, and career development; ensures that the proper tools are in place to support the team and the processes
• Ensures the delivery of products and services that meet the performance metrics defined by next level management
• Prepares monthly performance reports
• Supports business process needs and solutions that may impact multiple business units
• Focuses on process quality and efficiency
• 2nd Shift the hours being roughly 3 pm to 12:30 am Monday through Friday
Education and Experience Required
• First level university degree or equivalent experience.
• Typically 2+ years of experience in an operations function.
Knowledge and Skills Required
• Strong knowledge of production floor, material or warehouse management systems and Microsoft Office suite.
• Strong communication skills (e.g. written, verbal, presentation); mastery in English
• Good people management skills
• Partnering skills (e.g. improving the day-to-day performance of internal and/or 3rd party partners)
• Familiarity with Lean Sigma or Quality Improvement methodologies
Critical Competencies to Drive Business Results
• Assesses and manages employee performance to ensure individual and group excellence.
HP Supply Chain Tools/Processes
• Understands and applies HP supply chain and order fulfillment tools/processes to accomplish work objectives.
Product Lifecycle Management
• Understands and applies lifecycle methodology to accomplish work objectives.
• Develops methods for supporting innovation and change across the organization.
• Approaches problems in a rational manner using sound strategies that ensure comprehensive understanding and effective resolution.
Supply Chain and Operations
United States-Iowa-Des Moines
Hewlett-Packard Company, or HP, is a multinational information technology corporation headquartered in Palo Alto, California, USA. HP got...