Provide customer services for airline passengers including but not limited to reservations, ticketing, baggage service and processing, terminal and gate check-in processing, greeting arriving international flight, handling of VIPs, jetway operation and providing special passenger assistance as required. Other duties as assigned.
Applicant MUST be able to display fluency in both English and German.
These Are Tasks An Individual Can Expect To Perform: (as well as other duties as assigned)
These Are Tools/Equipment An Individual May Use To Do The Job:
- Greet and check-in passengers
- Check-in passenger baggage
- Assist passengers with misplaced baggage
- Verify passenger departure documentation
- Assist unaccompanied minors (UMs)
- Comply with all security requirements
- Reschedule passengers with flight interruptions
- Assist passengers on arriving international flights
- Documentation for all international departures
- Produce all required, work-related documentation
- Monitors (CRTs) and keyboards for passenger processing (carrier supplied)
- Carrier specific reservation/ticketing software (carrier supplied)
- scales for weighing passenger baggage (carrier supplied)
- Ticket and baggage tag printing equipment (carrier supplied).
Swissport International Ltd. - 9 months ago