INVESTMENT OFFICER I
Job Number : 10323
Job Location :
Job Category : Trust/Wealth Management
Job Type : Full Time
Old National Bank was established in 1834. Today we are the largest financial services holding company headquartered in Indiana . We provide an array of services to our clients which include Retail Banking, Investments, Wealth Management and Insurance. At Old National we believe that by helping our associates balance work life with home life, we create a more productive workforce and a stronger company. In 2012, we were named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere TM Institute.
Old National is seeking an Investment Officer in the Indianapolis , IN. area. In this role you will manage day to day responsibilities including client meetings, investing cash, rebalancing portfolios etc. Note: We are looking for a money manager not a sales person. Listed below are several key duties you would be responsible for:
- Day to day oversight of assigned trust client portfolios and to recommend changes to asset allocations, sector weights, and security holdings based on investment policies
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of current economic and financial market conditions
- Contribute to equity policy and strategy making process and adhere to all applicable policies and strategies in the course of other duties
- Participate with Client Advisors in the new business process through preparation of proposals, and in certain cases, presentation of those proposals to prospects
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Math, Computer Science, Finance, Economics or related field, working toward CFA or MBA preferred
- 2-3 years of portfolio management experience required (relevant experience may come from prior mutual fund company, independent wealth advisor or financial planning firm or trust company)
- In-depth knowledge of markets and investments
- Strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of and ability to connect with affluent clientele
Diversity…Our differences enhance business performance
Old National is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V. I ndividuals with disabilities, including disabled veterans and veterans with service-connected disabilities, are encouraged to apply.
We do not accept resumes from external staffing agencies or independent recruiters for any of our openings unless we have an agreement signed by the SVP Talent Acquisition Manager, to fill a specific position.