Responsible for reviewing residents' care plans and monitoring quality assurance of medical records while overseeing the work of resident care staff. Work with Resident Care Coordinator in ensuring the proper care of residents.
- Complete and monitor all state and company required forms including care plans, assessments, and staff competencies
- Perform assessments on residents as requested and make recommendations
- Provide quality assurance for Medication Administration Records, physicians' orders, and narcotics log
- Monitor activities performed by resident care staff to ensure nursing procedures are carried out properly
- Ensure community stays in compliance with state guidelines regarding staff qualifications, training, and certifications
Minimum two years experience in assisted living environment.
LPN is required. RN is preferred.
HHHunt offers competitive compensation, great growth potential and an excellent work environment. Qualified candidates please apply online.
Please do not call to inquire about the status of your application. If you are selected for an interview, we will contact you.
HHHunt - 14 months ago