MAJOR JOB DUTIES: Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assist in the Design, development and facilitate safety training courses for all levels of team members within the organization.
- Facilitate safety and workers compensation-related programs, initiatives, and presentations.
- Manage safety program data base that tracts team member participation in training programs.
- Responsible for creating property safety newsletters and team member bulletins.
- Serve on safe workplace committees, as needed.
- Assist in team member safety related events and communications, as needed.
- Must provide courteous and friendly service to all staff and team members.
- Coordinate monthly safety meetings.
- Provide OSHA required annual training for all team members
- Serve as property liason with OSHA to maintain regulations current.
- Maintain all records (OSHA, etc.)
- Any other related jobs or projects by the Risk Manager or VP of Finance as requested.
The above statements represent a general outline of principal job functions and should be not be construed as a complete description of all aspects and requirements inherent in this job.
EXPERIENCE: 5 years casino industry safety training and workers' compensation experience required. 2 years of prior training, teaching, or related experience preferred.
EDUCATION Bachelor's Degree in related field or equivalent.
SKILLS Full knowledge and understanding of company and department rules, regulations, policies and procedures. Ability to present self in a professional, pleasant, confident, and well groomed manner. Good organizational skills required. Excellent communication skills. Read, write, and communicate verbally in English. Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Word, Infinium, and PowerPoint. Knowledge of OSHA 1910 Regulation.Type 35 wpm.
CERTIFICATE/LICENSE : Bloodborne/Hazmat and Hazcom.
The M Resort - 12 months ago