At BizLibrary , the Learning Consultant is responsible for the following:
- Builds and sustains excellent relationships at multiple levels in the company.
- Able to work through complex disagreements and conflict to achieve resolution.
- Builds trust by including others and by keeping the cross-functional teams focused on the success of the entire company.
- Skilled in sales negotiation to secure contractual commitments for ongoing partnerships.
- Ability to think strategically, and objectively.
- Effectively translates data into actionable insights and initiatives.
- Understand and be able to discuss multiple types of learning strategies.
- Contribute to development of proposals and contracts.
- Contribute to creation of learning tools, methodologies, and eminence.
- Advanced consulting skills with demonstrated ability to successfully influence senior stakeholders.
- Able to leverage and understand company culture, political climate and knowledge of business priorities to drive to results. Through relationships at multiple levels, influences and collaborates to achieve positive outcome.
- Responsible for interpreting client needs into actionable internal direction.
- Possess an in-depth understanding of company capabilities and service, and effectively communicates all offerings to the client.
- Reviews all client projects to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met.
- Ensures all pertinent project information is communicated to appropriate departments/team members.
BizLibrary offers a competitive salary plus uncapped commission and bonus incentives with an excellent benefit package including:
- Minimum of 3 years learning-related experience in industry or consulting
- Bachelor's Degree in HR Management or Business focus
- CPLP and/or PHR/SPHR certification highly preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to maintain required performance level in a fast paced environment with changing priorities and deadlines
- Tenacious in meeting deadlines, well organized, adept at managing peak workloads
- Professionally active in social media- LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator
- Strong technical abilities with computer proficiency
- Previous experience in using a CRM highly preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
To apply-please send your resume with salary history to: email@example.com
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Vacation, Personal Days, and Holidays
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Business Casual Work Environment
- On- Site Fitness Center
Recruitics - 10 months ago