At Fayette Regional Health System. we are committed to providing care to the community that you and your family will need throughout your lifetime. Founded in 1913, Fayette Regional Health System has been providing quality and compassionate health care for over 100 years, Located in the heart of Connersville, Indiana at 1941 Virginia Avenue, FRHS emphasizes quality services with the caring touch of local, hometown professionals accentuated with state-of-the-art equipment and facilities. Connersville is a small town with close access to the excitement and services of 3 major metropolitan areas.
The Team Member is a multi-skilled member who will be a Custodian, Security, and Courier . The Team Member will help maintain an attractive, safe, and clean environment for everyone entering the facility, be responsible for protecting life, property, buildings, and grounds to prevent fire, theft, and vandalism of all persons on hospital grounds and provide 1st class, prompt, courteous, and efficient service from Fayette Regional Health System to all hospital satellite facilities and out of town facilities.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Good communications skills
- Neat, well groomed, and properly attired to meet the customer's expectations
- Prefer some mechanical ability
- Must have valid drivers license with clean driving record
- Desire general/industrial security procedures and programs, laws and policies
- Demonstrate knowledge of housekeeping operations
- Shifts vary
- Weekend Rotation
- Holiday Rotation