What we offer
The RPM can be viewed from two dimensions:
- The Regional Product Manager (RPM) is responsible for product line management of the products manufactured in theSalisburyfacility, including profit performance.
- The Regional Product Managers take strategic and functional direction from the Global Product Management organization.
- The role involves working closely with Product Development and Operations regarding new product introduction and scale up, Global Product and Business
- Management on longer term projects and with Sales insuring customers receive product which meet expectations.
- The RPM emphasis is on existing products and internal communication.
- This includes pricing, product and package availability.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer
- Product Line profitability with cost of manufacturing, freight, raw materials and location of supply as levers to improve profitability.
- The 'cost to serve' model seeks to find the desired operating point of product / service delivery to the customer at maximum profitability to Henkel.
- Support global initiatives such asSLAroll-outs, product classification programs, and rationalization projects
- Lead and execute cost-to-serve optimization within the Americas o Orchestrate, lead, manage, facilitate and integrate the efforts of the various functions within the organization to ensure stakeholder's buy-in and coordinated execution of cost-to-serve opportunities Assist operations with communicating issues to sales and resolving.
- Execute global strategies defined by the Marketing Team
- Lead local stage-gate projects for raw material discontinuations
- Serve as the voice of the customer to the Operations Team o Identify key sales projects within theAmericasregion and provide visibility of these to operations o Facilitate operational excellence through fostering team approach with customers o Coordinate projects related to customer issues with significant operational or sales impact
- Coordinate product launches
- Contribute to major customer complaints
- Manage list price and perform routine pricing maintenance
- Complete necessary management activities such as internal reporting and strategic planning
- Perform product stewardship duties including product code and package creation and specification reviews
Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran
Who we are looking for
- Bachelors Degree minimum requirement
- Minimum four years related experience and/or training
- Previous manufacturing and product management experience preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to create solid working relationships at all levels
- Problem solving ability and critical thinking skills required
- Flexibility to handle multiple tasks, including ability to handle pressure in a positive manner
Henkel Corporation sticks with glue and a slew of other consumer products. The North American unit of German giant Henkel KGaA,...