GP Strategies is a global performance improvement company providing a full spectrum of custom training, engineering, environmental and support services. Our clients include leading Global 500 companies and government organizations. We employ more than 2400 professionals who are the best in their fields.
This position is for the BlessingWhite division, a global consulting firm and a recognized thought leader in employee engagement & leadership development. The BlessingWhite team delivers consulting and content, informed by their own continuous research .
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of Client Services Manager in our Skillman, NJ. office. The Client Services Manager is a critical link between BlessingWhite and our clients. They play an integral role in our generation of revenue by providing quality service to our external clients and Account Managers and maintaining cooperative team efforts with internal company resources.
This position blends administrative excellence with the opportunity to gain exposure to all functions of our business including sales, marketing, project management, and operations as well as the human resources/training field. Candidates should be prepared for a job that offers constant variety, extensive customer contact, and the opportunity to experience BlessingWhite training programs for personal development and product knowledge purposes. If you enjoy being in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial sales environment but don’t want the stress of a quota, this could be the job for you.
A successful candidate would possess the following attributes:
- Sales: Supporting Account Managers in their business development efforts which include creation of proposals, presentation preparation (including PowerPoint and handouts), client correspondence, territory research, and other revenue generation projects as identified.
- Customer Service: Serving as the first point of contact for prospects/clients, answering general client/prospect questions, and problem solving.
- Marketing: Familiar with up-to-date marketing methods/technology, lead qualification; Planning/coordinating Events and comfort and skill driving attendance via phone calls.
- Project Management: Managing client implementations of our standard programs and assisting in project management for complex custom projects as requested.
- Operations: scheduling and confirming facilitators for client workshops, processing customer orders and when appropriate, tracking shipments and monitoring hold orders.
GP Strategies is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Computer literacy with the ability to learn new programs
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects or tasks
- Maturity/common sense
- Ability to work independently
- Strong work ethic
- Great attitude and an enthusiasm for learning
GP Strategies Corporation - 2 years ago