KIT digital (NASDAQ: KITD) is a premium provider of end-to-end video technology and services. The KIT Platform, the company’s cloud-based solution, helps media & entertainment, network operator and non-media enterprise clients to produce, manage and deliver multi-screen social video experiences to audiences wherever they are. KIT digital services more than 2,200 clients in over 50 countries, including some of the world’s biggest brands, such as Airbus, The Associated Press, BBC, Best Buy, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Disney-ABC, FedEx, GM, Google, HP, MTV, News Corp, Telecom Argentina, Telefonica, Universal Studios, Verizon, Vodafone and Volkswagen. With its executive offices in New York and operational headquarters in Prague, KIT digital maintains other principal offices in Atlanta, San Diego, Beijing, Boston, Cairo, Chennai, Cologne, Dubai, Ely (U.K.), Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Melbourne (Australia), Paris, San Francisco, Singapore and Stockholm.
- Write quality code for on-time, on-budget deployment according to project management schedules
- Work with a team to ensure our client’s end product meets their standards for enterprise software applications
- 5+ years experience with user interface development
- Experience of frameworks/libraries such as jQuery or MooTools
- Experience developing large sites, built around content management software, ideally Joomla
- Full lifecycle experience; be highly technical and hands-on
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented programming, processes and methods.
- Commitment to design, build and deployment excellence
WIIFM? (What’s In It For Me?)
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Digital Arts, Digital Media, Computer Engineering or similar
Kit digital is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status
- Competitive pay
- Medical / Dental / Vision / Life Insurance / 401K benefits
- 20 days PTO and 10 paid holidays per year
- Fast paced, entrepreneurial environment with the security of a publically traded company
- Massive growth opportunities
- Respect for your ideas and recognition for a job well-done
- International travel opportunities
- Exposure to the latest cloud computing, video-on-demand, and web technologies
- NOT working in a corner cube on legacy solutions that nobody will ever see
KIT digital - 17 months ago
KIT digital, Inc. (KIT Digital), formerly ROO Group, Inc., through its subsidiaries, is engaged in the business of providing Internet softwa...