WHO WE ARE
SlideShowPro develops software products for web designers, developers and photographers that facilitate the creation of custom slideshows, photo galleries, and portfolio sites. Our content management system (SlideShowPro Director) and core media player (SlideShowPro Player) are used by tens of thousands of people around the world. Self-install and desktop products are sold through SlideShowPro.net, while SlideShowPro.com (SaaS) provides universal slideshow publishing and content management.
SlideShowPro has been in business for over five years, is fully boot-strapped, profitable and growing.
You would be joining a small, highly motivated software development team where you'll be working directly on new product development and services.
This is a full-time position that allows you to telecommute from where you are as long as you live within the continental United States.
If you love to code and have a passion for beautiful, functional web applications and software products, we'd like to work with you!
YOUR NEW JOB
The next member of our team will need all of the following characteristics:
SET YOURSELF APART
- Must live in the continuguous United States and be able to work regular business hours.
- Previous work experience with Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP (LAMP) development environments.
- Solid understanding of OOP and event-driven programming.
- Top notch skills in standards-based HTML5 and CSS3.
- Familiarity with data interchange formats like JSON and XML and how they are used in the transport of data from one interface to another.
- Experience using source code versioning systems like Subversion or Git.
- Be a stickler for cross-browser and cross-platform testing.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated team player.
- The ability to work remotely and maintain communication during work hours.
- Must live in the contiguous United States.
While not required, having some of the following will put you a step ahead of the competition:
- Experience developing interfaces specifically for mobile webkit browsers (iOS, Android, etc).
- Experience using the ImageMagick image processing library and FFmpeg video manipulation library.
- Experience working on high-traffic/high-bandwidth web applications.
- History of creating and consuming RESTful APIs.
- Experience with test driven development (TDD).
- Experience developing consumer software products.
- Extremely organized and detail oriented.
- Is passionate about "getting it right" in addition to "making it work".
Authentic Jobs - 3 years ago