A premium DENIM LIFESTYLE BRAND that infuses HERITAGE with INNOVATION, Lucky Brand is an ICON OF INDIVIDUALITY in the retail space. An ECLECTIC offering, BOUTIQUE EXPERIENCE and BOHEMIAN sensibility encourage consumers to explore, express, and EVOLVE through PERSONAL STYLE.
Lucky Brand is an equal opportunity employer and will make selection decisions without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.
The Store Manager is responsible for overseeing the operational execution of the store; ensures positive customer experiences; demonstrates ability to meet individual sales and metric goals; drives profitable top-line sales growth and coaches store associates to consistently provide customers with an exceptional shopping experience.
• Minimum of (3) three years of specialty, luxury goods or a comparable retail environment.
• Prior sales management experience.
• Demonstrated ability to achieve individual selling goals and metrics
• Proven ability to drive sales results, able to analyze selling reports, identify business trends and react quickly to the needs of the business
• Comfort in making decisions and mediating conflict within a team-environment
• Ability to address complex issues and allocate time to execute multiple tasks and changing priorities.
• Exceptional interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
• Ability to identify top talent and train/develop/retain great people.
• Proficient in windows-based software such as Excel, Word and Outlook
Kate Spade & Company
- 2 years ago - save job