PB is looking for a Senior Supervising Traffic Engineer for a five-year project in Guam. This individual will provide traffic engineering expertise as a member of PB’s program management team serving the Guam Department of Public Works road program. Duties of this position include:
- Support, training, and mentoring of DPW staff in traffic management
- Assist DPW staff in responding to traffic concerns from the public
- Assist developers and others in obtaining available traffic volume data and forecasts.
- Review and comment on traffic impact studies and proposed improvements.
- Prepare traffic signal warrant studies for candidate intersections
- Evaluate proposed temporary lane closures and detour plans. Develop traffic control specifications and limitations as required
- Develop metrics for traffic impact monitoring for multiple concurrent projects
- Continue development of the Traffic Operations Center and traffic signal management plans
- Provide other traffic engineering support as requested by the client
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 10 years experience with a county or city government. Excellent communication, technical, and managerial skills are required. Other desirable skills include:
- Working knowledge of Synchro and other traffic simulation software
- Design experience in traffic signal systems
- Hands-on experience in traffic signal systems operations
Parsons Brinckerhoff is an equal opportunity employer m/f/d/v.
Balfour Beatty - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Talented? Check. In demand? Check. Handsome? You decide. Check out this Beatty -- Balfour Beatty. The company provides infrastructure and...