RBS is currently looking for a Project Manager to coordinate the implementation of Volcker spread P&L metrics. This is full-time project manager/business analyst role that is charged with delivering high profile projects to meet US and UK Volcker Reporting requirements of its US broker/dealer.
The role of the Project Manager is to manage all aspects of the project lifecycle delivery from initiation through close-out. While working in a fast paced environment, the IT project manager will need to build key relationships with project stakeholders, drive strategic decisions and discussions around the project, and identify and mitigate risks and issues. This is an individual contributor role, but will require management of project resources inside and outside of the Front Office IT organization
• We are looking for a candidate with strong written, communication, facilitation, and presentation skills. They should have a track record of success guiding and leading project teams to successful delivery.
• The candidate should be skilled in all aspects of the project management lifecycle including, project initiation, project planning and work breakdown, resource and budget management, communication management, and risk management.
• Candidate should have relevant experience in producing functional/technical specification documents
• Candidate should have relevant experience in producing business and IT process flows
• Candidate should have relevant experience in producing test cases/scenarios
• Candidate should have experience with using project management tools such as MS Project, PowerPoint, Visio, and Excel
• Candidate should have 8+ years experience in IT project management preferably within the financial services industry
Individual must have strong written, communication, facilitation, negotiation, problem-solving, and presentation skills
Individual must be a strong team player and be willing to “roll-up their sleeves” as needed, to ensure the overall success of project
Individual must have strong interpersonal skills
"It is the policy of The Royal Bank of Scotland, PLC to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other factor protected by federal, state, and/or local laws."
Employer immigration sponsorship not available for this role.”
RBS Insurance - 12 months ago