Performs routine duties in setting up the daily complimentary breakfast, ensures that items are well stocked, and cleans up after breakfast. This position requires multi-tasking while communicating with guests regarding what the breakfast offers, as well as providing general information about the hotel.
" Genuine hospitality from genuine
people committed to providing comfort
While executing these duties, the successful candidate will demonstrate the core values of:
- Go above and beyond
- Warmly greet and Acknowledge every guest encountered
- No gossip
- Take ownership – Own it / Solve it
- Check it at the door
- Maintain your property at a greater level than our competition
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interact with guests and coworkers in a professional and courteous manner. Must maintain a high degree of pride in job performance.
- Maintain excellent hygiene and personal appearance. Must be in uniform at all times.
- Continuously monitor all presentation items on serving line for quality standards.
- Store and handle food items according to proper guidelines.
- Clean all equipment used to serve food and all areas that food is served or prepared in. This includes, but is not limited to mopping, vacuuming, dusting and scrubbing areas involved in serving and preparing food.
- Empty and wash all trash containers and remove trash to the dumpster area.
- Maintain inventories and adjust to fluctuations in business levels. Manage inventory to minimize spoilage. Order inventory and supplies used for the breakfast bar and preparation areas.
Education and Experience:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); three to six months of related experience and/or training; or the equivalent combination of education and experience. Background in food preparation, general housekeeping, and customer service is beneficial.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to lift 30 lb. regularly and 50 lb. occasionally.
- Ability to climb, stoop, bend, lift, carry, etc.