Success comes from exceeding expectations
As a leading third party logistics provider, the success of Transfreight is linked with the success of our customers. Companies all across North America count on Transfreight to manage their supply chains. They expect every link in that chain to do its part, on time and on budget. Our success comes from not just meeting those expectations, but exceeding them, each and every day. We specialize in custom solutions- and we have just the right solution for your career. Join us and help our team to Drive Logistics Forward.
We currently have an opening for an Information Coordinator in Princeton, IN
Key operational accountabilities include:
Successful candidates will possess:
- Primary contact for data collection, audit and reporting for changeover preparation
- Primary responsibility for creation, implementation and maintenance of SOP/SWI relating to changeover
- Monitors issues related to changeover
- Prepares and trains for contingency situations resulting from non-standard operations
- Study the impact of customer initiated changes/requirements related to daily operations and SOP/SWI. Make adjustments as necessary and ensure communication and implementation.
- Maintains internal and external systems with accurate and timely data entry
- Maintain and monitor cross-dock tools and visuals for accuracy, operation consistency, and kaizen opportunity.
- Communicates effectively with customer, and other parties as required, regarding pertinent route and/or freight information
- Supports root cause analysis with data collection and related reporting tools
- Builds and develops relationships with customer and works to improve (Kaizen) processes where necessary.
The duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position. This posting does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee and is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Can both think statically and make good decisions under pressure
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and Outlook
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Previous experience in Transportation/Third Party Logistics discipline, preferred
Transfreight - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Transfreight is a premier third-party logistics (3PL) provider who engineers and executes unique lean supply chain solutions for each of our...