I. JOB SUMMARY
Provides support to Flight Operations Specialist in the areas of record keeping, filing, tracking of materials and documents as required by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), Department of Transportation (DOT), federal law (PRIA), and applicable state licensing requirement, company regulations, and department policy. Helps with the process of new pilots and conducts Pilot Records Improvement Act (PRIA) in accordance with the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA). Assists with the maintenance of pilot records in accordance with Company procedures and the FAA requirements.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Basic understanding of MS Office system
- Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports
- Ability to use independent judgment and to manage and impart confidential information
- One year general office/clerical work
A. Administrative and general office duties
B. Prepares and submits reports
- Assembles FAA and Company paperwork for new hire pilots.
- Prepares and processes all required documentation for recurrent pilots.
- Tracks and files required documentation of Air Evac pilots FAA records.
- Assists the Aviation Training Administrative Assistant with logistical needs in the Flight Ops Training department.
- Files receipts for revisions/amendments to the Air Evac Operations Manual.
- Assists with the submission of the required reports to the Department of Transportation (DOT) for the addition of aircraft.
- Helps with the organization and submission of the monthly pilot roster, aircraft allocation, training schedule revisions to the FAA.
- Interacts with pilots and company personnel for gathering data, disseminating information, resolving paperwork and processing/record keeping issues.
Air Evac Lifeteam - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard