Selector- Night Warehouse- Iowa
NIGHT WAREHOUSE SELECTORS
Work for the BEST!
Sysco Iowa - a subsidiary of Sysco Corporation, the #1 Food Distribution Company in the US – is looking for enthusiastic, night-shift-oriented individuals to select products for our customers.
The night selector job involves repetitive, heavy lifting in a fast-paced warehouse environment. Selectors pick products from warehouse shelves, use hand-held computer units to direct their activities and move about the warehouse on industrial equipment.
Selectors begin as part-time/trainees (30-40+ hours per week) until proven ability for regular fulltime status. Shift starts at 5:30, Sunday-Friday, ends when work complete; actual schedule may vary, generally 4-5 nights per week. Starting Pay $15.78/hour; fulltime top wage currently $20.22.
• Be at least 18 years of age
• Have minimum one year previous experience performing physical labor
• Be able to lift 80 pounds
• Be able to work in cold and freezing environments as needed
• Be able to pass a post-offer physical, drug screen and physical capacity test
• Be able to work evenings, including Friday if necessary
• Previous night shift experience a plus
Sysco Iowa offers competitive pay and outstanding benefits, which include:
• Medical, dental and vision insurance
• Company paid STD, LTD and life insurance
• Matching 401(k)
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan
• Company pension
APPLY IN PERSON between 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
One Sysco Place (701 SE Shurfine Drive)
SYSCO - 19 months ago
As a subsidiary of SYSCO Corporation, the largest foodservice distributor in North America, Sysco Houston distributes fresh and frozen meat,...