Cargill is a unique place to grow your career, your experience and your abilities.
Every day, we grow our reputation as a leading international producer of food, agricultural, financial and industrial products and services. We take pride in our global reach, ability to contribute, and strong work ethics and values.
Founded in 1865, Cargill is a privately held company and employs 142,000 people in 65 countries with annual revenues in excess of $133.9 billion. Through innovation, creativity and teamwork, we are transforming entire markets and
people’s lives worldwide, and we can have the same impact on your career. Discover how we can be Better Together at www.cargill.com.
The Solution Analyst is responsible for driving the delivery of quality solution enhancements aligned with the speed of business. As a strong business partner, the Solution Analyst understands business challenges and opportunities, and works to design and deliver value added solutions within the set business requirements. While carrying out their responsibilities, the Solution Analyst adheres to established processes, requirements management methodology, and practices. These include meeting established quality standards, deadlines, and compliance controls.
The Solution Analyst has broad knowledge of the Tartan Solution. Additionally, the Solution Analyst has specific knowledge of at least one major process area. The Solution Analyst’s knowledge and skills will be leveraged for consulting, and for assisting with resolving complex problems, incidents, and service requests.
This position is on the Service Delivery Enhancement Capability team as a Solution Analyst for Order & Trade Settlement to Cash (OTSC). OTSC includes the following process areas: maintain customer and product data, customer service, sales order processing, invoicing, and accounts receivable. We are currently seeking experience in one or more of the following areas: pre-sales, sales orders, pricing, billing, and customer master data.
65% - Minor Enhancements
10% - Problem Management
- Drive the full cycle of the Work Intake and Demand Management process from ideation and explore to implement and close.
- Analyze submitted business challenges and opportunities. Apply deep business acumen in understanding business needs and value realization.
- Gather business requirements and work across the Tartan program to develop cost effective and value add solutions.
- Drive timely and quality delivery of solutions through design, build, test and implementation. Ensure implemented solution delivers upon business needs and estimated value.
10% - Internal Consulting
- Drive Problem Management by leading root cause analysis and working with the Problem Specialist to oversee the Known Error (PKE) and Problem (PBI) records.
5% - Business Partnering
- Consult with Service Introduction and Deployment team in implementing solutions.
- Consult with Strategic Partners and other stakeholders.
- Consult on continuous improvement projects, including Kaizen events and business process transformation efforts as a business process expert.
- Drive engagement across the teams to improve communication and alignment.
5% - Continuous Improvement
- Develop and maintain strong business partnering relationships with key business and Tartan stakeholders.
- Drive the Community of Practice (CoP) with the Super Users to help drive out the business value from the solution as needed.
- Drive engagement with the Super Users and the businesses.
- Deliver/support training of Super Users and BU users as needed.
5% Support Activities
- Provide technical consulting to the Process Advisor and support information flow and horizontal communication.
- Focus and drive business value from the solution.
- Provide escalated production support for major incidents, complex issues or when special skills are needed.
- Provide production support to new deployments and work on specialty projects.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
7+ years relevant SAP experience with: customer master, contracts, quotes, prepayments, pricing, sales orders, billing, and credit/collections
SAP Configuration experience
Ability to review SAP VOFM routines in sales and distribution (pricing or copy control)
Past experience and interest in supporting sales and distribution SAP module
Past experience working with a global team
Demonstrated ability to be successful in ambiguous environments
Demonstrated analytical and technical skills
Strong prioritization and problem solving skills
Strong collaboration skills
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Information research and gathering skills
Past project management experience
Working knowledge of sales programs using Vistex, EDI, or commodity risk management concepts like Application and settlement / SAP DPQS
Thorough understanding of SAP distribution functionality or the TM module
Experience with SAP FSCM
Work experiences across multiple lines of businesses
Ability to teach project and/or other support team resources about specific application functionality either through formal or informal training
Ability to identify information required to make critical business decisions
Ability to travel up to 10% on an a short-term basis to support specific project needs
Cargill is an EEO/AA employer.
US-MN-TAR - Hopkins
Cargill - 22 months ago
Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers,...