Perform administrative tasks and general support associated with science education program, including logistics and clerical support for JASON Learning educational events. Administrative tasks including but not limited to; letter preparation, mailings, purchase order preparation and copying.
MINIMUM JOB REQURIEMENTS: A minimum of 2 years related experience in an office environment. Must be detail-oriented with strong written, verbal, organizational and computer skills. Ability to interact appropriately with all levels of personnel, maintaining a professional demeanor. Ability to work independently and prioritize multiple tasks. Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook). Passion for JASON Learning mission: To inspire and educate kids everywhere through real science and exploration.
Responsibilities & ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
Manage logistics for JASON onsite training and other onsite events:
- Develop and manage efficient tracking systems.
- Coordinate travel.
- Maintain daily calendar, meetings and appointments.
- Prepare, revise and deliver all form of communication.
Facilitates key financial transactions:
- Assist in coordinating travel and expense needs.
- Coordinate local logistics such as hotel and transportation.
- Expense reports.
- Vendor invoices.
- Department purchases.
- Other transactions as needed.
- Responds to customer inquiries.
- Provide quotes as necessary.
- Provides product information to potential customers.
- Handles customer issues or complaints.
- All employees are responsible for working in a safe manner at all times.
- Every employee must report any unsafe condition.
- Every employee must have a working knowledge of all Facility wide, and Department specific, safety procedures that relate to their position, including, but not limited to: Emergency Evacuation and Lockdown Procedure.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Mystic Aquarium - 16 months ago