Big South Region: Jackson, MS
Responsible for engaging customers in a retail location and driving
sales of Comcast's services including HDTV, high speed internet, home
security, wireless cards, and digital telephone services. Educate,
excite, and assist consumers by helping them understand the benefit of
these services and selling the best possible solution to meet their
needs. Communicate these advantages to consumers and place an order on
their behalf at a designated location inside the retail store.
especially around Comcast products and services.
- Provide strong understanding and enthusiasm around technology,
quality experience which enables them to make informed purchase
- Sell with passion and engage new and existing customers in a high
- Maintain high energy and detailed sales product knowledge including
- Provide superior customer service with all customer interactions.
- Meet or exceed sales quotas in accountability based culture.
- Proactively retain existing customers from canceling service by using
- Evaluate customer's potential product needs and make appropriate
- Process payments and equipment transactions in order to maximize the
- Work in a fast, high volume environment and maintain a positive I can
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 1-3 years related experience
Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
Comcast is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Drug-Free workplace employer.
Comcast - 2 years ago
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online...