We are boutique recruitment company who have been offered a successful service to our clients for the last 12 years. Our client is a listed company with award winning products ,cutting edge technology,a collaborative work culture and excellent packages
We have several positions with a multi billion dollar electronics company in
the Bay area for a Firmware Engineer-Senior,Staff and Principal roles ! This is a permanent position .
This is with a top notch R&D company and a leader in the industry! The group is set to double in size the next 12 months ,so there will be alot of career opportunities.If you enjoy working with cutting edge technology ,modern Agile development tools and a startup entrepreneurial type environment within a large financially sound organization,then this is the position for you !
Firmware Engineer (several levels of positions):Responsibilities will include:
- Architecting, developing and delivering enterprise class solid state
- Working as part of a world wide team focused on quality, reliability
- Identifying and implementing development best practices for quality
requirements and resolve customer issues.
- Working with major OEM customers to implement functions for customer
The qualified candidate will possess the following:
development with experience in enterprise class storage systems
- 5-10 years experience in real-time embedded systems firmware
or host systems
- Experience with SCSI protocols, SAS or FC, either in devices, switches
- Strong architecture and C/C++ programming skills
- Experience of ARM or equivalent microprocessors
- Familiarity and experience with modern development methodologies and
- Experience working with customers to integrate and qualify devices in
globally distributed team
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team player, as part of a local and
BSEE or BSCS required; MS in EE or CS preferred
If you are not interested in this role, I offer a 2k dollar referral
bonus for all successfully placed candidates!
ZipRecruiter - 24 months ago