Job Requirement : Title: iOS Developer/ Hottest game startup / Great perks and benefits
Location: Santa Monica, CA
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Open and flexible depending on experience
Benefits: World-Class benefits
Positions open: 1
Contact: greg (at) hirefighters.com
The company is a leader in creating successful midcore multiplatform games for social and mobile platforms, including Facebook, Google+, iOS, and Android. They have published several instant hits, holding top spots in the iTunes free and top grossing charts. They have won accolades from many major publications.
The Job: iOS Developer
Their flagship game has a unique blend of high-quality visuals and a layered game design, making it a hit on FB, iPhone and iPad. They released the Android version of this game last week. In order to satisfy our users with the best experience possible, as with all our future Android titles, will be designed natively in Java, utilizing all of the advantages and behaviors of the Android mobile platform. We are looking for expert Java programmers who are passionate about creating entertainment products that make people happy.
- Code in Objective-C primarily and develop features that uses the iPhone SDK, such as in-app purchase and animations.
- Design and implement scalable, reliable, and maintainable technologies for our gaming platform
- Collaborate closely with engineering, product, graphics, and game design teams to define our next generation games.
Please forward resumes to greg (at) hirefighters.com and I will call qualified candidates immediately to tell them more about this opportunity.
- Demonstrated fluency in a compiled language.
- Exposure to Objective-C, ideally through some commercial experience (Mac OS X and/or iPhone), a university course, or independent iPhone application development.
- Excited about working in a fast-moving, high-profile professional software development start-up. You'll be writing code that will ship within weeks to millions of people.
- Experience with Objective-C or cocos2d is a plus
HotRecruiter.com - 10 months ago