Event Technology Specialist III
Basic set up and operation of large and small-scale audiovisual systems for live events while ensuring the utmost in client satisfaction.
Key Job Responsibilities (Weight %)
Equipment Operation (30%)
Responsible for accurate setup and efficient operation of basic equipment as listed on addendum (Level III).
Customer Service (30%)
Provide excellent service and strive to exceed the expectations and needs of internal and external customers. Maintain a positive relationship with all clients through effective communication.
Technical Ability (15%)
Understands the technical aspects of the job and demonstrates basic operational ability to trouble shoot and problem solve with hardware and software.
Systems Knowledge (15%)
Understands company processes, follows procedures and completes systems entry and paperwork accurately. Interact with other staff and outside vendors for equipment. Increase revenue by utilizing floor up-selling techniques. Work with clients to finalize invoices. Complete Helios order entry.
Equipment Security/Maintenance (10%)
Assist team with proper security, storage, transportation, and maintenance of equipment. Participate in physical inventory count processes as requested.
see required skills
- High School Diploma Required; Bachelors Degree Preferred
- Less than 1 year of field-based event technology experience and previous customer service experience.
- Technical aptitude and basic understanding of how to use audiovisual equipment and computer hardware and software.
- Excellent customer service skills proven through demonstrated ability to interact well with people and help others.
- Must be able to accommodate a rotating work schedule to include nights and weekends.
- Portrays a polished professional image to meet company dress code requirements
- Must be able to lift and carry 50 pounds on a regular basis
PSAV - 8 months ago
This company puts a little show biz into business. Audio Visual Services Group, doing business as PSAV Presentation Services (PSAV),...