This position will be located in either Atlanta, Ga., Boca Raton, Fla., or Houston, Tex., depending upon candidate selection. |
The Wholesale Implementation Manage
- Will build a team of System Implementation Specialists to support Mitel's wholesale channel.
- Provides leadership, direction and development for the system implementation teams.
- Ensures that the programs, processes, & support plans pertinent to the objectives of Mitel NetSolutions Services and Service Level Agreements are met.
- Develops and modifies existing programs, processes and support plans to meet business objectives.
- Leading a team, delivers the client's solution, ensuring cost management, timeliness, and client satisfaction.
- Motivates and develops the team to ensure optimum performance.
- BA or BS in information technology, business or other relevant field is required .
- The demonstrated ability to unite and lead a team, as well as produce independently.
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project.
- PMI training and PMP Certification are preferred.
- 4+ years project management and customer service experience in a technical environment.
- 4+ years experience managing teams, assisting others in problem resolution and acting as a mentor and leader.
Mitel Networks believes a company's legacy shouldn't include outdated communications technology. Mitel specializes in network...