This position will support the claims stabilization and optimization project.
Includes the planning and tracking of projects both (tactical and strategic), cost effectiveness, communication, risk analysis, quality assurance, team and vendor management, and implementation of highly visible, sensitive and multi-faceted projects. Identifies and resolves issues related to projects. Ensures assigned projects are delivered within scope, schedule, budget and quality levels are consistent with partner/customer expectations.
• Manages complex projects or multiple projects of moderate complexity
• Leverages knowledge and prior experience to develop appropriate solutions.
• Manages development of business case and may present business case
• Matches appropriate methods to identified client needs
• Demonstrates knowledge of the risk management process
• Participates in the application of the risk management process
• Leverages knowledge of and trains Project Management methodology, skills, tools for team members
• Converts business cases to business plans.
• Develops and executes user training plans
• Stays abreast of enterprise-wide projects.
• Develops framework and manages the tracking of interdependencies within or across projects.
• Accountable for coordination of collection and validation of business requirements
• May determine the impact of current/existing technologies on the project.
• Works on assignments of diverse and complex scope.
• Interprets less defined guidelines to make recommendations for process improvements and/or enhancements.
• Requires complex planning to coordinate with other departments or resources
• Oversees transition of project team members to new projects
• Ensures lessons learned applied to future efforts
• Five or more years Project Management experience
• Demonstrates understanding of and applies knowledge in all phases of the project delivery life cycle
• Demonstrates knowledge and experience re: use of change management process
• 4-year degree in related field or equivalent experience.
Kaiser Permanente - 15 months ago
America’s leading not-for-profit health plan, Kaiser Permanente serves more than 9 million people from 37 hospitals and 611...