State Chemical is experiencing exceptional growth and we’re looking to hire sales professionals who want to work with the best!
Founded in 1911, State Chemical has been developing and manufacturing a diverse line of specialty chemicals to the industrial, institutional and commercial maintenance marketplaces.
We provide an extensive line of chemical solutions and inventory control systems to maintenance and repair operations. This includes our full line of ‘Ecolution’ Green Cleaning products which have been recognized by independent organizations, such as EcoLogo, as well as the United States Government's Environmental Protection Agency.
The quality of our products and service has helped to make us one of the largest privately held manufacturers of specialty chemicals, with the nature of our products resulting in high repeat sales and strong customer loyalty. We’re looking for candidates interested in a career opportunity where you will provide exceptional service to our existing customer base as well as prospecting for the new customers that will keep us growing for another 100 years.
- Achieve sales quotas by selling to and servicing new and existing customers within an assigned territory.
- Open up and develop new accounts.
- Grow existing accounts by selling additional products, servicing existing products, and opening new departments.
- Cold call and set telephone appointments for sales calls.
- Make the necessary daily calls using Company prescribed selling methods and techniques.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records.
- Learn all of the Company's product groups and selling systems, how and who to sell them to.
- Knowledge, understanding, and application of company policies, procedures, business applications.
- Report preparation and completion as required.
- Participate in Company meetings, seminars.
- Communicate market and competitive intelligence to the company.
- Promote the Company both internally and externally.
- Existing accounts
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance and 401K
- Expense reimbursement
- Repeat, recession-resistant sales
- Support of a financially stable company
- Excellent training
- Growth opportunities into management roles
- Local territory
We look for:
We encourage men and women to apply! If you are self-motivated, hard working and driven to sell in a business to business environment, then an opportunity for unlimited earning potential awaits you.
- Eagerness to plan account and territory strategies to achieve sales objectives
- Strong demonstration skills
State Industrial Products - 15 months ago