We are currently looking for a Franchise Sales Director for Century 21 Real Estate to cover the following territory: MN, ND, SD, NE, IA. This is a field based position that requires approximately 50-75% travel. You must reside int he territory that you are reposnsible for selling in. |
External Job Description
Century 21 Real Estate LLC (CENTURY21.com) is the franchisor of the world’s largest residential real estate sales organization, providing comprehensive training and marketing support for the CENTURY 21 System. The System is comprised of approximately 7,000 independently owned and operated franchised broker offices in 73 countries and territories worldwide. Century 21 Real Estate LLC is a subsidiary of Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY), a global provider of real estate services.
©2012 Century 21 Real Estate LLC, A Realogy Company. CENTURY 21® Is A Registered Trademark Owned By Century 21 Real Estate LLC. An Equal Opportunity Company. Equal Housing Opportunity. Each CENTURY 21 Office is Independently Owned and Operated.
Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY) is a global provider of real estate services with a diversified business model that includes real estate franchising, brokerage, relocation and title services.
The primary goal of the Franchise Sales team is to affiliate companies that will well represent the brand in the local market and grow brand market share.
We are currently looking for a Franchise Sales Director, Franchise Sales for Century 21 Real Estate to cover the following territory: MN, ND, SD, NE and Iowa. This position will identify, cultivate, manage and track new franchise opportunities for Century 21 Real Estate, LLC within the Realogy Franchise Group.
We are looking for aggressive, motivated, achievement-oriented team players who plan to earn six figures.
• Develop a business plan to achieve growth goals by identifying, advancing and closing deals.
• Develop new accounts through networking, referrals and cold calling.
• Thoroughly understand prospects’ business and key value drivers by driving two-way communication and by reading non-verbal cues.
• Build Value through Century 21 Real Estate, LLC unique insight, experience and solutions
• Teach prospects about a problem they may not know they have and create a solution to cut cost, grow revenue, penetrate new markets or mitigate risk through affiliation w Century 21 Real Estate, LLC.
• Execution and conversion of the franchise application process– review due diligence, legal documents, budgets and proformas and coordinate the timely movement of documents to the Senior Vice President for corporate processing and approvals.
• Articulate and leverage Century 21 Real Estate, LLC Value Proposition and Brand differentiators to overcome pricing objections
• Coordinate and lead primary meetings and discussions. Listen, Teach and Challenge.
• Responsible for application timeline and expense budget maintenance as well as current status analysis and reports regarding various pipelines.
• Identify deals that can be accelerated and challenge Broker/Owners to accelerate deals.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent consultative sales experience.
• Minimum of 5 years of sales experience in a consultative sales environment.
• Ability to travel as needed- approximately 75%.
• Must live in the sales territory responsible for selling in and within 45 miles from a major airport.
• Proven ability to develop new accounts through networking, referrals and cold calling.
• Proven success in meeting and/or exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual growth targets.
• Self starter with excellent time- management skills and the ability to multi task under high pressure and in a time sensitive environment.
• Demonstrated ability to meet desired objectives with minimal to no supervision.
• Ability to communicate effectively through written and verbal means in order to challenge prospects to reframe their thinking in order to close deals and reach goals.
• Be comfortable providing a unique perspective in an awkward and /or difficult conversation.
• Strong negotiation, problem solving, territory management and interpersonal skills required.
• Stellar presentation skills combined with a professional and polished image.
• Intermediate computer skills, i.e. Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, etc.
• Working knowledge of complex real estate operations and their P & L’s is a plus
• Experience in Business Brokerage, Real Estate Sales or Financial Planning a plus
• Real Estate, M&A, and/ or franchise sales experience a plus.
• Working knowledge of a sales process, i.e., transactions, legal documents/contracts, sales and growth models.
• Multi-Lingual, Multi-Cultural preferred
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
The Realogy Franchise Group (RFG) is a business unit of Realogy Holdings Corp., a leading global provider of real estate services. The RFG is comprised of the following world-renowned brands: Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate, CENTURY 21®, Coldwell Banker®, Coldwell Banker Commercial®, ERA®, Sotheby’s International Realty®. Collectively, Realogy’s franchise systems have approximately 13,500 offices and 237,000 sales associates doing business in 103 countries around the world.
To learn more about Realogy and the accomplishments of our brands, log on to www.realogy.com .
Realogy Holdings Corp. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity in its hiring and business practices. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. EEO MFVH
Amount of Travel
50% to 75%
Work At Home