Responsible for ensuring that all guests have an Engaging, Dynamic Experience. Under the general guidance of the property Director of Food and Beverage and Corporate Director of Food & Beverage Marketing, responsible for marketing efforts, follow-up and proper marketing administration. Responsible for generating revenue through Marketing Initiatives. He/she is also responsible for growing existing contacts to improve the hotel’s performance in the marketplace. This role is not intended to be ‘9-5’ but a social role to assist driving Food and Beverage revenue throughout the hotel.
- Prepare, implement and compile data for the strategic marketing budget, forecasts and other reports as directed/required
- Conduct and attend daily business review meetings, weekly strategic sales meetings, management meetings and other meetings as required/ requested
- Manage all advertising, public relations and promotional activities
- Conduct weekly meetings and daily line ups as required
- Prepare communication plans to ensure that all new initiatives are rolled out effectively
- Create and implement a Marketing Strategy at for Food and Beverage for both Terrazza and Skybar
- Organize and submit invoices for promotions & entertainment
- Update nightlife calendars and disseminate information to operations and hotel team.
- Manage weekly update to corporate team on your properties marketing efforts and results.
- Monthly ROI report on initiatives to GM, Food and Beverage Director, and corporate team
- Assist in the execution of any and all marketing initiatives in property marketing plans.
- Manage creative request process ensuring that the creative is authentic and on brand.
- Create, manage, and execute a programming strategy for Terrazza , Skybar, and pool area at Shore Club
- Manage and execute promotional events at Shore Club, be present and coordinate events
- Manage & market special events Sales and Marketing – eg. NYE, Halloween, WMC/Ultra, Food & Wine Festival, & other relevant events
- Manage Social Media in conjunction with the Regional Social Media Manager. Contribute 1 column per week to back of house.
- Act as the public face and point of contact for restaurant, lounge, and pool area
- Manage and disseminate event calendar to employees and guests, within rooms.
- Manage GrayV program in your venues and ensure that they are compliant. Coordinate with corporate.
- Be involved in the recruitment and placing of door people and table hosts when necessary ensuring “it” factor
- Establish and foster new relationships that drive revenue and increase brand awareness for the properties
- Develop signature promotional nights at F&B outlets
- Manage the booking of DJs and entertainment, coordinated through F&B Marketing Director
- Deliver 3 quarterly initiatives to personalize and differentiate MHG venues
- Manage F&B VIP services program for restaurant, lounge, and pool
- Retrieve and input captured data into F&B database
- Be on property 3 nights per week, get 10 business cards per night when on property
- Be a direct contact for Ultimate Guests and Global Card holders for Skybar
- Guest follow through with all reservations
- Perform neighborhood outreach to surrounding businesses to create base local clientele.
- Develop strategies to increase share from competitors
- Expect to cover shifts as required and directed by the Food and Beverage Direct in vacation and holiday times
Guest and Public Relations
- Meet regular and VIP guests as needed.
- Create and maintain a personal and respectful rapport with regular guests.
- Attend client functions as and when required.
- Entertain existing and potential clients to maintain customer loyalty.
- Maintain relationship with PR agency on all PR related issues for both hotels
- Attend regular meetings with PR team and assist with managing PR related intiative
- Maintain relationship through regular meetings with the Regional Marketing Manager.
Morgans Hotel Group (MHG) is part of a growing trend of staying in boutiques rather than shopping in them. The company owns (wholly or...