ServiceMaster is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – AA/EOE/M/F/D/V
Processes and administers commercial loans. Records new loans, establishes relevant files, processes loan payments and maintains loan records. Obtains credit information and ensures sufficient loan collateral. Calculates loan items and charges such as interest and payments. Assists lending officers in activities such as disbursement of funds and extension of new loans. Prepares loan documents, notices and periodic loan reports. Answers customer inquiries and resolves routine problems.
• Prepare and analyze loan documents for franchisee loan financing (i.e. Initial Offers, Capital loans, Line of Credits)
• Prepare loan files for the franchise loan financing
• File the loan files once complete
• Follow up on any outstanding financing loan packages and/or individual loan documents
• Performs maintenance on collateral in the loan system (i.e. UCC, mortgages, vehicles, etc.)
• Support internal and external customers
• ServiceMaster Objectives
• Customer Orientation/Positive Impact
• Results Orientations/Sense of Urgency
• Change Mastery
• Relationship Building/Sensitivity
• Problem Solving and Decision Making
Education and Experience Requirements
• High school graduate with some experience in the lending and/or franchise field, or
• Associate Degree with a concentration in Business Finance, Accounting or Law preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Knowledge of the lending field
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office
• Ability to effectively communicate
• Ability to interpret general business processes
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
ServiceMaster - 19 months ago
ServiceMaster merrily mows, scrubs, sprays, and trims. A giant in its industry, the company serves millions of commercial and residential...