To provide improved performance on stockholders’ equity by efficiently managing Marten’s business in a particular geographical region. This includes equipment utilization and customer satisfaction.
1) Load the equipment on the day it unloads within the market area.
2) Solicit freight in the lanes that best executes the strategy of our company and ultimately provides the best service to our customer.
3) Coordinate the national account activity assigned, throughout the sales and customer service organization.
4) Develop a territory budget based on planning market area time requirements.
5) Secure annual rate increases or equivalent cost reductions in accordance with company directives.
Interact with all levels personnel/customers, to include executives
History of setting and adhering to meaningful goals, possess an exceptional level of oral and/or written communication skills, be effective and persuasive dealing with a wide variety of people, organize time and responsibilities to effectively exceed objectives.
Four year college degree required, and five to ten years transportation sales experience preferred.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Marten Transport, LTD - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -