The Interactive Media Developer will assist in the development of the front and back-end systems efforts, with a particular focus on interactive touch-screen Flash games, Kiosks, HTML5, web and mobile app development.
FOUR DIAMOND SERVICE AGREEMENT
All Team Members will display a Four Diamond commitment to Customer Service through the delivery and maintenance of the Quality Standards established by Pechanga Resort and Casino.
- Work with creative team, video production, developers, architects, system engineers and project managers in developing interactive games, content, and applications.
- Develop and build applications in Flash CS and Action Script 2.0 and or 3.0.
- Develop and build HTML5 applications and content.
- Develop and build mobile content
- Develop and update interactive touchscreen way finding kiosk content.
- Understand and gather requirements. Create technical designs and document all system change
- Perform regular on-call duties
- Perform unit/system and integration testing on own work and the work of others
- Participate in Design and Code Reviews
- Follow and enhance existing development processes
- Measure and verify that new and old code has acceptable performance and scalability
- Consistently meet project deadlines
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Three (3) to five (5) years of Flash development experience
- Extensive knowledge of Flash CS, AS2 and AS3 is required
- Experience building HTML5 content for web and mobile
- iOS and Android development experience highly desired
- Experience in game development - DirectX, XNA, and OpenGL highly desired
- Understanding of OOP and examples to prove it
- Experience parsing eternal data (XML, json, etc.) with Actionscript to load dynamic content
- Up to date on Flash trends and best practices; Design patterns, Flex, FABridge, Apollo
- Services, ASP, .NET, and C#
- Development or customization of authoring-efficiency tools (Flash-based WYSIWYG tools
- to author XML-based content) using Flash, and xml technologies.
- Knowledge of Flash video development, Adobe Creative Suite
- Motion graphics design utilizing After Effects a plus
- Experience with optimizing design for various bandwidth and platform requirements
- Two (2) plus years of collaborative development experience
- Strong experience in all aspects of the software development lifecycle
- Creative and imaginative
- Team-oriented experience highly desired
- Superb attention to detail
- Knowledge of user-centered UI design, human factors, human-computer interaction, and usability highly desired
- Very good oral and written communication skills
- Must be at least 21 years old
EXPERIENCE/TRAINING/EDUCATION: Bachelors of fine Arts in Graphic Design, Multimedia, Interactive Design or degree in a related area preferred
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: This position requires excellent communications skills: written, oral and presentation. This position also requires well developed internal communications capabilities.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS : N/A
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to assess problems and solve them with a strong sense of urgency
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS: Qualify to obtain a Class “A” Gaming license
TRIBAL PREFERENCE POLICY:
- Prior work experience in the Gaming vertical is a plus
- Past experience working with applications for Kiosks is a plus
- Ability to handle aggressive deadlines and juggle multiple responsibilities
- Analytical and creative thinker
- Client-oriented (internal and external)
- Good English language skills (speaking and writing) are essential
Pechanga Resort & Casino will at all times and for all positions give hiring transfers and promotional preferences to qualified applicants in the following order. 1. Enrolled members of the Pechanga Band of Mission Indians, 2. Legal Spouse of Tribal Member of the Pechanga Band of Mission Indians, 3. Other American Indians from a Federally Recognized Tribe, 4. All other applicants.
Pechanga Resort & Casino - 20 months ago