Small Smiles is seeking an Associate Dentist to join our team in Worchester, MA!
Small Smiles Dental Center is searching for an Associate Dentist that enjoys a rewarding work environment, focusing on quality care, without the administrative burdens of operating a practice. If you are looking for a career with purpose, pride and passion, this is the right place for you!
· Perform the full range of dental treatment activities and procedures as dictated by general or pediatric dental specialty area according to ADA guidelines.
· Ensure appropriate dental health standards and practices are maintained for all patients.
- Graduation from an accredited program by the American Dental Association; DDS, DMD or equivalent.
- Current and valid U.S. State license to practice dentistry.
- Completion of post graduate study in pediatric dentistry with either a certificate, or master's degree to be eligible for certification, by the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry is a plus but not required.
Benefits Package Includes (but not limited to):
We provide market competitive compensation and benefits. Benefits include: 100% Health Insurance Premium Coverage (Employee & Family), 100% Malpractice Insurance Coverage, 100% Long-Term Disability Insurance Coverage, 100% Reimbursement for Continuing Education, Dues and Licensing Fees, 401(k) Plan with Match, and Licensing & Credentialing Support.
At CSHM LLC, our mission is to ensure access to quality, professional dental care for low-income, underserved families and those seeking comprehensive care.
Small Smiles Dental Centers - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard -