Location: Elementary / Middle / High Schools
This job description is not exhaustive and may be changed or supplemented without notice.
FUNCTION: To create an atmosphere where it is the expectation that all students can learn.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: An individual must possess the ability to perform these essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. The following are typical of the types of duties performed:
1. Plans and provides for appropriate learning experiences for students.
2. Supervises students in a variety of school-related settings.
3. Monitors and evaluates student outcomes.
4. Communicates and interacts with students, parents, staff, and community.
5. Develops, selects, and modifies instructional plans and materials to meet the needs of all students.
6. Provides an atmosphere and environment conducive to the intellectual, physical, social, and the emotional development of children.
7. Strives to maintain and improve professional competence.
8. Maintains appropriate records and follows required procedures and practices.
9. Monitors appropriate use and care of equipment, materials, and facilities.
10. Attends meetings and serves on staff committees as required.
At the time of application, each candidate must possess the following: 1. Must possess a bachelors degree from an accredited institution. 2. Must be eligible for a Standard Professional Certificate from the Maryland State Department of Education.
Education America Network - 4 years ago