We are Emerson Ecologics, an innovative health and wellness company located in downtown Manchester, NH, and we are seeking a highly talented Director of Marketing for our corporate office. Emerson is the leading distributor of professional-quality nutritional supplements, vitamins and natural health products—representing over 275 brands— to practitioners and their patients.
This is a “Think from a customer perspective and roll up your sleeves” environment and if that sounds like you…Bring that energy and philosophy to Emerson!
Our Director of Marketing role is responsible for managing the Marketing team with efficiency and provide deliverables that enhance customer communication, growth and retention, support the product management team, and drive new customer acquisition. There is an expectation is to establish and implement the strategic and tactical marketing communication plans. The Director of Marketing, under the direction of our Vice President of Marketing and Sales, will manage a creative, integrated, multi-channel marketing department that builds brand awareness and reputation, serves the business needs of our customer types, provides a steady flow of new business prospects, and measures the return on marketing program investments.
Key Qualifications Required:
continue our excellence in current health care practitioner and patient marketing and education
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing (MBA a plus.)
- Minimum of five (5) years progressively responsible experience in marketing leadership
- Experience in B-to-B and the B-to-B-to-C marketing
- Exceptional knowledge of marketing strategies, concepts and practices
- Excellent marketing orientation, including a proven ability to develop and nurture a customer acquisition culture and
- Strength in print and digital marketing and communications
- Strong analytical and process improvement skills and ability to make strategic and operational decisions
- Exceptional project management skills & experience
- Experience with employee management, strong interpersonal and motivational skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Experience in the natural products or medical products arena, preferably involving marketing to integrative healthcare
Key Job Responsibilities:
- The ability (and desire) to work in a fast-paced and change-oriented environment
- Additional traditional qualifications for this level of marketing and management in a professional organization
a highly regulated environment.
- Develop a comprehensive and aligned strategic marketing plan to support the company’s strategic objectives.
- Implement and execute strategic plan with assistance of all relevant stakeholders.
- Manage marketing budget for all staffing, resources and capital purchases.
- Evaluate new media technologies.
- Manage the creation and delivery of all marketing collateral and sales support tools, while ensuring regulatory compliance in
drive future campaigns.
- Be accountable for measuring and reporting on campaign results/marketing efforts. Utilize learnings from these analytics to
business leads and current customer engagement
- Identify areas for process improvement and enhance existing Marketing processes and technologies.
- Perform market segmentation, targeting and positioning
- Execute integrated digital efforts, advertising, public relations, tradeshows and other campaigns to generate demand, new
while earning the respect of heads of peer organizations.
- Conduct research and evaluation of vendor solutions and manage such relationships.
- Manage and motivate team of highly skilled sales and marketing professionals.
- Maintain knowledge of marketing trends, developments and best practices.
- Develop and maintain strong collaborative relationships with strategic suppliers, partners, service providers, and customers,
- Additional traditional responsibilities for this level of marketing and management in a professional company and as
Keyword: Marketing Director, Director of Marketing
From: Emerson Ecologics