EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Delivers an unparalleled guest experience through the best combination of food, drinks and games in an ideal environment for celebrating all out fun.
- Adheres to all company safety and sanitation policies and procedures.
- Responsible for bus stand cleanliness and stocking.
- Ensures wait stations remain clean.
- Empties trash and spot sweeps whenever floor needs it, or when a manager requests.
- Performs opening/closing responsibilities, including party breakdown/duties.
- Restocks and prepares supplies for shift change and or close.
- Ensures food is properly garnished prior to running out to guests.
- Follows all tray procedures to minimize loss and ensure food is delivered timely or correctly.
- Busses and resets tables.
- Delivers food to tables and ensures the guests have everything they need.
- Offers assistance to Guests by clearing away dishes and glassware, and refilling beverages.
- Assists in party setup.
- Maintains cleanliness of restrooms, including restocking of supplies.
- Cleans high chairs and booster chairs.
- Assists other Team Members as needed or when business needs dictate.
- Must be friendly and able to smile a lot while working days, nights, and/or weekends as required.
- Restaurant and/or bar experience preferred, but not required.
- Must demonstrate ability to clearly communicate with guests and other Team Members.
Dave & Buster's - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Fun and games collide with food and drink at these nightspots. Dave & Buster's Entertainment owns and operates about 55...