Each C Spire employee is fully engaged in bringing our strategic vision of personalized wireless to life through:
• Putting our customer at the center of everything we do
• A commitment to surprise, delight and wow our customers at every encounter
• A relentless passion to be the best
• Maximum dedication and effort
• Being open minded and innovative
• An unyielding commitment to quality
• Being assertive, competitive and bold
• A sense of urgency
• Continuous improvement
• Being resourceful, productive and efficient
• Expressing energy, enthusiasm and joy in serving external and internal customers
• An ownership mentality, behavior and accountability.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Every team member of the C Spire Crew is charged with bringing our strategic vision of personalized wireless to life. Responsible for acquiring and facilitating the advancement of CREW member skills and knowledge of new, emerging technology through personalized training, classes, and demonstrations.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Must have a high school diploma or recognized equivalent. Previous customer service experience required. Must act as a subject matter expert for all devices, relevant consumer electronics, and media content. Maintain thorough product and industry knowledge across all technology categories. Excellent communication, presentation, organizational, and human relation skills required. Must have a professional appearance and project a professional image to the public. Proficiency in PCs required.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS / WORKING CONDITIONS:
Must be able to stand for long periods of time. Must be willing to work a flexible schedule, that includes some Saturdays and evening hours.
Note: This is a brief description of the Tech Pro's (Level 1 & 2) responsibilities and is not limited to those described herein. Management retains the right to add, delete or modify any of these responsibilities at any time during employment. Rev. 11/2012
C Spire - 15 months ago
C Spire Wireless is the largest privately-held wireless provider in the United States, serving more than one million customers in the...